Hunting Ontario Canada - What To Bring
What to Bring Check List
- Proof that you are a hunter from your state to obtain licence
- Shot Gun or Riffle and Ammunition
- A Blaze orange vest or Jacket and hat (Mandatory); REGULATIONS require a min. 400 square inches (2580 sq.cm.) of Hunter orange, visible from all sides to be warn above the waist in addition to orange head gear. CAMOUFLAGE hunter orange and OPEN-MESH hunter orange DO NOT apply.
- Soft case or gun sock (Mandatory)
- Hunting Knives
- Binocular and Compass
- Mild, Cool and Cold weather clothing
- Cell phone (some may not work, check with your provider)
- Range finder
- Tree stand (if you prefer to)
- Bring heater
- Sleeping bag for stand during cold weather - personal choice
- Portable blind (if you prefer to)
- Fishing gear
- GPS (if you prefer to)
- Topo Map for hunting area (pre-request one from WPL staff) Some hunters like to familiarize themselve with the local terain prior to their hunt.
- Quad, would be in your favour , one per truck only.
We look forward to meeting you, please contact us if you have any further questions or concerns.